Are you complying with the new public sector equality duty? SETC can help.
SETC has developed a diversity package offering true value for money. The aim of the package is to offer clients a one-stop equality and diversity specialist.
In the past five years we have built a professional and effective working relationship with a number of long term clients and are viewed as part of the team within those organisations.
Clients can pick and choose from a range of training and consultancy, in full-day or a combination of half-day sessions, to a total of 12 days (or 6 days if option 2) throughout the year-long agreement, including
- Public Sector Equality Duty from April 2011 – meeting the requirements
- E&D induction training – all colleague levels
- E&D within the HR function
- Improving service provision and access – equality analysis (replaces previous equality impact assessing)
- Developing strategy, policy and procedure around E&D; including Hate Crime, Domestic Abuse and Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Assessment against Social Housing Equality Framework
- Access Audits – Service provision and employment
- Disability Equality and Awareness – tips and etiquette
- Board training
- Involved tenants training
- Domestic Abuse training
- Delivering excellent customer service (the ‘continue and begin’ model) – front line and reception
Included in the package is an equality and diversity support helpline (phone and email) for the duration of the agreement. In addition, clients will receive a monthly bulletin featuring the latest in legislation, case law, good practice, and the sharing of innovative ideas within the sector.
A further advantage of this package is that the client will continue to benefit year on year at the discounted annual rate.
Package options and costs
Discounted rate – limited number only
Option 1 (cost £6,960*);
12 days training/consultancy
PLUS 365 days support helpline
PLUS monthly bulletin
Option 2 (cost £3,780*);
6 days training/consultancy
PLUS 365 days support helplinePLUS monthly bulletin
* Costs quoted above do not include mileage, reasonable accommodation if required and vat.
Clients will also benefit from addition days training and consultancy at the reduced daily rate (£580 for Option 1 and £630 for Option 2).
Furthermore, clients will continue to benefit from this rate for future years (subject to reasonable annual review).
Please contact us for terms and conditions.
Click here for testimonials
Email or phone to secure your discounted rate